Author Topic: [02.15] Hetaila DJ  (Read 7079 times)

Offline Nachi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[02.15] Hetaila DJ
« on: February 15, 2015, 05:07:17 PM »
It's Shrove Sunday, time to put on masks and do the pranks; witches, old hags and farts are sure to come, and we puny mortals are to witness the death of Winter at stake and thus welcome the Spring.
A Pagan tradition that probably only Slavs and some of the Europeans are familiar with.
Either way, way better than yesterday's Valentine's Day (BTW that's not a day about love, it's the first day work at the field begins... ) or Friday 13th the day before.

Anyway enjoy a shot doujin by Marinconia; the images are smaller this time for reasons; we hope to bring more of her stuff in the (near?) future too.

Title: Es
Circle/Artist: MARINCONIA/Marumari (Pixiv)
Parody: Hetalia: Axis Powers
Pairing: Prussia x Germany
Rating: G-15
Note: Depiction of SM and incest implied.

ZS|MF|Reader

« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:46:29 PM by Nachi »

Xi Jie

Re: [02.15] Hetaila DJ
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 05:39:03 PM »
Thank you!

Offline freres

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 05:45:18 PM »
Thanks for the release.

Offline orquidea_negra1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 05:59:11 PM »
Thank you so much for all the hard work.

Offline erietha88

• tra-la-la-la
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 03:56:23 AM »
thank you so much!

Offline gwendelp

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 07:46:25 AM »
hi thank you !!
i didn't know this Shrove Sunday, i googled it and it's almost the same thing that we have in France.
us it's "Mardis gras" (tuesday fat ?? lol) tomorrow (when you cosplay like you want) and wednesday the Lent then next the first sunday in the lent and the third Thursday in Lent, pffff
So until wednesday you can eat what you want before this period of limitations !! i tried to do it but i'm not really into that so... usually you remove a food which you adore during 40 days !!
ah religion.. i wonder how they established that, it's weird sometimes lol
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 08:40:29 AM by gwendelp »

Offline Nachi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 12:49:14 PM »
Shrove is a really stupid name because it is actually a christian thing, but it's the only expression that gets somewhat understood in English language. You have Mardis gras which I'm sure has a different background than shrove itself, what we have is Pust (a general expression, but there's also Kurentovanje, Laufarija, and many others xD). And believe me it has nothing to do with Christianity or withholding from food. It has everything to do with vegetation gods, souls of dead, fertility,  and waking up Spring Goddess and welcoming new fruits that are to come on our tables. When the whole deal with Christianity begun this celebration was forced to be done before lent, because doing this after lent wouldn't make any sense since spring is usually in full bloom after that. It's the same reason why it got linked to a specific one day, at my place we're all up in the air because of this at least for a week ^^
Like I said it's Pagan tradition that most of us forgot about, the things I was taught about it were minimal and what I know and is known now is probably far from the glory it once had.

I just hand an itch to point it out :P Most people are at least a bit familiar with Greek or Norse mythology, nobody cares about Slav mythology, while I think it's interesting and beautiful, so here I am ^^

Offline Maute50

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 06:35:03 PM »
I'm looking forward to read, thank you very much for all the work on this wonderful dj. to share!!  :-*