Author Topic: [02.25] Anni of sorts; Gesshoku and TS  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Nachi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[02.25] Anni of sorts; Gesshoku and TS
« on: February 25, 2018, 09:45:57 PM »
So this should have been an anniversary post, but it's not. Why? Cause we didn't manage to finish what we wanted in a timely manner and then I too lazy to QC what we have. To make this better for next time we'd love to have a help of typesetters (possibly editors?) and proofreaders. A reliable one, please. If interested, please contact us at bunny26a3 [at] gmail.com
The rest of vol. 3 of Tokyo Shinjuu is ready for you, and so is *caugh*redhood*caugh* a couple of other titles :)

At the same time we're also releasing next chapter of Gesshoku Kitan... much love to Entwined Trees Scans for this awesome collaboration :D

Also anyone interested should join us at our Discord channel or at our general channel on Comic server that allredy has many other scanlation groups as well :)

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 11:33:15 AM by Nachi »

Offline Nachi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [02.25] Anni of sorts; Gesshoku and TS
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 09:49:04 PM »
Random confession: for some weird reason I really like Izumi. She has pretty mediocre usual shitty girlfriend personally, but i still love her in this series :D

fruitis

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 11:10:02 PM »
Yeah, she is annoying and all but I feel sympathy for her sometimes, she is nice on a simple level. I have to agree with her and Yano in the beard matter, some men are not fit for them. Yano's ways of keep Miyasaka awake are the best LOL.
In regards Gesshoku Kitan, what will happen when Sensei get killed for every of his victims? he is looking forward to it so I'm afraid nothing good...
Thanks for the update and lookimg forward to future ones *cough* redhood*cough* ;)

Offline Daelah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 04:31:21 AM »
You've been missed 😁, much appreciated for the treats!

Lily

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 05:32:57 AM »
Thank you very much for your hard work <3w

Offline erietha88

• tra-la-la-la
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 09:02:11 AM »
thank you so much! Happy Anniversary!

Castle

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 11:12:18 AM »
Thank you, thank you soooo much for your hard work! Have to check and found out I haven't bought vol.5 of Tokyo Shinjuu but I already have vol.6..anyway, really thank you so much! I miss reading the story of these two, thank you 💖

Offline orquidea_negra1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 02:46:41 PM »
Thank you so much for all the hard work.

Offline Nachi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 09:57:20 PM »
@fruitis : She is... but she's well-rounded character in her annoyingness. I think that's why I like her (to many other BL women are just annoying and nothing else). She still needs her time but I feel that with time she'll come around to grow up as a person :D
I'm more with Yano on the beard matter tho xD I quite like beards, I just don't get to the lengths of being jealous and hitting my darling :P

I can't say much about Gesshoku, cause I'd spoil it :/ The ending is in line with what Syundei does with her darker works, I think it fits the story well as well, I just don't like it because in a way it is an open-ended ending. Part of it was surprising tho, especially what happens with Hoshino... He's to much of a sweetheart <3

@Castle: Thank you for supporting the author! We're doing our best to cetch up with this one, so hopefully you'll be able to read next chapters/volumes in English soon too :D

Offline fruitis

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 11:43:22 AM »
Yano's love is dangerous xD but although at first I didnt like him very much now I'm a fan. And I hope nothing bad happen to my Hoshino, I am expecting an unsettling ending since is obvious for the plot and the course of the manga, creepy as it is but please protect him TT.
I hope RL treats you well and dont stress you out very much. If I've made mistakes writing dont take it to account because my english is in a basic level learned from reading manga. Thank you!!

PS. I saw you have Tarta de Santiago as a future project and I have to say that it's a really delicious dessert, ñami ñami. Sure I will like it.

Tags:

anything