Author Topic: [01.10] 4th anniversary  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Nachi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[01.10] 4th anniversary
« on: January 10, 2017, 10:17:58 PM »
There's a lot to say this year so I'll give you a cut off here :)

[cutoff]
Our last year was bumpy, more than I imagined. But we preserved and lived to see another year go around. Yey :D
I'm so awfully grateful to each and every staff, even those of you who have not fully decided on nicknames xD
I'm grateful to all people who offered help last time around. It is only thanks to you that I'm of lighter heart now and can say with confidence we'll continue in same manner as we did so far.
In no particular order I'd like to thank to all staff that helped through out this year eyms13, Tanaka, karuna, elle, ila, Cutiie, Hitomi, ThunderK, Melly, HJonku, Mika chan, Yucee, Kazemechi, Squids, Tim, xAMx, yuzulemonsour.
Great thanks also goes to Must be Endless and Fujoshi Bitches for putting up with our lazy asses.

As a group we have several announcements in regards to our projects.
1. We will not work on Michinoku's manga we anounced last year (you probably noticed someone else started working on it meanwhile).
2. We may or may not stick to the rule of "no double releases". To many projects that are dear to us have been worked on by LQ scanlators. To many projects we translated few chapters in just to see it released by someone else.
3. Titles we will "drop": Sensei wa Sonnakoto Oshietenai and Natsume-kun wa nandemo shitteiru (we never officially announced this one tho). Titles we'll eventually drop: Sukina hito hodo (sorry, I know this was the most requested title, but noone in the group is super duper attached to Harada :x )
4. Our future list is still not in any way up to date xD
5. This year we will accomplish what we were meant to last year, that is finish/be up to date with all our current projects. After that we'll focus on one title at the time aside from ongoing projects (which will most likely remain Canis and Tokyo Shinjuu).

Also any experienced cleaner out there, please contact us :D

And today we present to you the following titles:
Fudanshi-kun no Honey Days ch6-7
A title that turned out to be a cursed project for us, well at lease last 2 chapters. They're far from our best quality (much closer to how we started 4 years ago xD) ... please do not make me list how many people we lost to thist two project in last to years.... to many. Warning: some weird heteronormalization, futanari and tentacles (still yaoi tho).

Canis - The Speaker - ch5-6
Last two chapters before they all meet again. Kinda calm before emotional storm!
EDIT: Missing page added.

Unknown ch4-6 (end)
This project is finnaly finished :D much thanks to Must be Endless for working on it with us :)

Mangetsu no Ou
We worked on this project reallly slowly, it's the project I had on my future list first day when I was working alone. Now it's finaly finished. Much thanks to Dagger from Starblue for helping (they already started releasing Spanish version so visit them :D)

I think this is it for now. Enjoy reading :)

P.S.: Online Reader and full volume downloads will be available in next few days :x
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:37:28 AM by Nachi »

Offline Daelah

• View Profile
Re: [01.10] 4th anniversary
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 03:30:36 AM »
Happy 4th Anniversary, I wish you all many more to come and thanks to this wonderful group I've had the pleasure of reading some wonderful series, thank you so much for your continued hard work!

Offline Fantita

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 03:38:17 AM »
Happy Anniversary!!!! I'm happy to see that you keep going, I love your projects since I discovered Odokun no Vita Sexualis, and you made me know interesting mangakas that were new at least for me.
Thanks a lot for the releases and I wish a great 2017 to all of you!

Offline tokkei12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 03:59:32 AM »
Thank you for all the releases, and happy anniversary!

buffywrestling

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 05:07:10 AM »
Happy anniversary!! Thanks so much for sticking it out <3

Offline mod3rnnature

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 05:11:28 AM »
Happy Anniversary! I'm thankful you've made it and best wishes to everyone. Thanks for all your hard work!

I am also wondering if there are pages missing from the end of Canis Speaker ch5? It ends rather abruptly.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 05:45:33 AM by mod3rnnature »

Offline Nachi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 07:40:24 AM »
@mod3rnnature: last page was missing indeed :) We uploaded it now!

deamon1

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 08:22:54 AM »
Happy 4Th Anniversary! Thank you very much for the wonderful releases and for all your hard work! ♥

Offline gwendelp

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 02:43:49 PM »
hello, thank you very much for all your works this year !! it was long  !! after many difficulties, you're still here working on yaoi !! it's good as long as you like it !! good luck  and thanks

Offline orquidea_negra1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 06:44:44 PM »
Happy 4th Anniversary!
Thank you so much for all the hard work.

Xi Jie

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 09:07:50 PM »
Thank you so much! I'm glad the future looks brighter; Happy fourth anniversary!!

gehageha

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 04:20:44 PM »
Happy Anniversary!! I'm really blessed with your existence! I love you! thank you for introducing me to canis series

Offline roy13

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2017, 11:41:45 PM »
Just want to wish a happy belated anniversary!
Thank you all team for the wonderful worl here!

Tags: