Author Topic: [04.06] Speaker c3  (Read 6688 times)

Myranda Mack

Canis review
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2016, 05:44:32 AM »
Hi I started reading Canis about 2-4 weeks ago and I'd like to yell you I love it!!!their personalities are too funny,and I love the art style its perfection,Katsuna Satoru and Kashiba Ryou there relationship started off cheesy but once they got to know one another they skowly begin to realize they actually have feelings for each other and Harold,Nobu and Samuel I see why they were so close they onlyvhad each other,but overall I give this manga a 10/10 I enjoyed every inch of the book Ishie-Sempaii and Haichi-Sempaii thank you and keep up the good work 😊

Myranda Mack

Re: [04.06] Speaker c3
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2016, 05:48:30 AM »
[Hi I realized I wrote a comment on the wrong story I apologize it was meant for Canis sorry

Rapmon

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2016, 07:27:36 AM »
Thank for the new chapter and Thank for your work :D canis is amazing ! Love the style and the story

Offline Nachi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2016, 08:15:36 AM »
All the comments of this manga being special and on new level.... of course it is since we're working on it :P But i wonder if I'd look at it objectively if that would still hold true....
Thanks for the comments people ^^ cliffhangers are getting to us too so yeah we're working on bringing the latest chapter as fast as we can :D

@Myranda Mack : No problem, I put it back here where it belong :) And thank you for the comment.

Levi

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2016, 01:50:34 PM »
Thank you for translating this new chapter of canis :)

Offline bewsbud

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2016, 07:29:19 PM »
Thanks so much for the new chapter!

Lint

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2016, 06:58:27 AM »
Thanks so much for all the hard work and the release! I thought these background chapters were really interesting. Now that they've been
Spoiler
separated
, I wonder if the next chapter will be a time skip. Looking forward to what's next, thank you!

mizuqueen

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2016, 06:58:57 AM »
thank you for the release. your hard work is much appreciated. until we meet again best wishes & regards.

RRR

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2016, 04:10:48 AM »
OMG
Thank you guys so much for working on this project! You're amazing!!
I love Canis so much it literally brings tears to my eyes and everytime I see an update I start grinning insanely. I never properly expressed how much I appreciate your efforts before because I've been following this project on a manga reader and never took the trouble of coming here to say even a thank you. Suddenly while reading this new chapter I wondered: WHY DID I NEVER TAKE THE TROUBLE OF THANKING THIS WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT BRING ME THIS WONDERFUL COMIC FOR FREE? FREE!
So here I am now ready to make a love declaration:
Everytime I'm reading a new chapter of this work I find myself with a lingering feeling in my chest that is both exulting and nostalgic and I'm 98% sure it is love because is the same sensation I get whenever I'm looking at apple pie. Thank you bunny for giving me this. You're amazing. You bring me real joy. Carb free joy. Thank you.

BigAl

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2016, 06:58:30 AM »
Thank you!  Buuut ooooh man my heart... I need to go read something light and fluffy now before bed. T^T

Gastón

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2016, 08:20:35 AM »
Me llevó algo de tiempo leer The Speaker, pero supe, por el epígrafe, la calidad del dibujo y otros recursos literarios, que estaba ante una buena historia: bien narrada.
Gracias por tomarte las molestias de traducirlo, fue un excelente viaje junto a esos tres huérfanos. Sería genial que sigas traduciendo la continuación, de verdad, me quedé con ganas de saber más.
Tal y como supones: sí, no domino muy bien el inglés, estaba con el google translate xD (Es muy útil si lo sabes usar). Yo no se, si la traduccion fue perfecta pero yo encontraba palabras claves muy bien ubicadas y rápidas de interpretar. Thanks again :D

Offline amdii_000

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2016, 03:45:43 PM »
Beautiful! thank you so much

Offline Ixtli

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2016, 07:33:02 AM »
Thank you so much for doing this series, seriously (ノ◡‿◡)ノ ✧・゚: * ★

martha

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2016, 07:47:29 PM »
Thank you so so so much for your hard work on this so beautiful series!!!! I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter :p

Offline momo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2016, 06:02:14 AM »
thank youuu!! <3

Tags: [a] zakk