Author Topic: [09.16] Ganbare licensed~  (Read 507 times)

Offline Nachi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[09.16] Ganbare licensed~
« on: September 16, 2017, 04:30:46 PM »
Over the night announcement happened that Seven Seas Entertainment licensed Ganbare! Nakamura!! ni English titled "Go for it, Nakamura!".
Thanks to all the fans who let us know. Ironically my personal deadline to release the rest of Nakamura was also this weekend. Since I was practically done I'm releasing it anyway. And yeah I know someone else finished this 2 weeks ago. (panel below sums my feelings perfectly ^^ ). We also owe it to Lenny, thanks for all the help and sorry it took us so long.
The release includes cover and extras from the volume so grab it while it's there. All links and online reader content will be deleted in a couple of days.
There's also an extra paper which I believe was not licensed so you'll get that in due time. As for its continuation, so far nothing was said therefore we preasume it is not licensed...?

We're still looking for proofreaders and cleaners. Contact us throught mail bunny26a3 [at] gmail.com

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 08:56:35 PM by Nachi »

Xi Jie

Re: [09.16] Ganbare licensed~
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 08:35:29 PM »
Wow, that's great news!!

Thanks a lot!

Offline tokkei12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 04:34:31 AM »
Thank you so much for finishing the volume!

IEatCereal

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 06:35:12 PM »
Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into this release guys. Its nice to see this licensed, but thanks for all the effort everyone put into this volume.

Tags:

anything