Author Topic: [10.03] Speaker ch4  (Read 3852 times)

Offline Nachi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[10.03] Speaker ch4
« on: October 03, 2016, 11:21:08 AM »
Reasons for our slow releases:
1. Lack of translators and quality checkers. Please spread the worked, please help if you can, please ask to be taught (bunny26a3 [at] gmail.com) - some things are not that difficult to do, just a but of patience, time and dedication.
2. To many people came and disappeared right after. It's really disheartening and tiring to train staff just for them to disappear a week after.
3. bunny's scans will close down! that is if we do not get some desperately needed new blood by the end of January. That is the deadline I'm giving to this group. I'd hate to close down but with the current state balancing my life is making all aspects of it to suffer, including this group. So please spread the word, contact us if you're interested to help long term or want to learn and stay with us.

EDIT: Just to be clear, we desperately need translators. That is what can save us.
I think we'll manage QC somehow, but anything else I'll have to turn you away, rediracte you to another group or have you on waiting list. I don't want to have extra staff I have no work to give to or make them work on something we won't release for months to come. This goes against me telling you to "ask to be taught" and I'm sorry for that, but I don't have enough time to train everyone for grater good. Right now I'm first thinking of how to solve the group...

EDIT: I should have updated this earlier, we don't need translators anymore, we won't close (at least for now). We would need a cleaner to help tho.

WARNING: This chapter depicts non-con and other forms of abuse.

Title: Canis -THE SPEAKER- Chapter.4
Author: ZAKK
Buy paper (OPERA): SOLD OUT

Read
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 11:18:17 PM by Nachi »

Stylus

Re: [10.03] Speaker ch4
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 02:09:46 PM »
Thanks very much for the chapter! Really hope you guys get the help you need; I'd have volunteered for proofreader, but being a med student means zero time for hobbies. I barely get to read any manga as-is, and I've had to give up on anime altogether :(

Offline Maute50

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 02:32:12 PM »
Thank you very much for the new chapter and all your work on it to share, I'm looking forward to read more!!

Offline erietha88

• tra-la-la-la
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 02:49:01 PM »
thank you so much for the hardwork! I hope you'll find helping hands.

Offline apple

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 05:04:28 PM »
Thank you very much for the new chapter!  I hope you can find some helping hands - my Japanese is less than rudimentary at this point.

Offline bns-once

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 05:09:40 PM »
Thank you so much for your hard work <3
I'm sorry I cant help you but I hope that you can find someone soon cause I really dont want this awesome group disappear :)

Offline orquidea_negra1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 06:01:31 PM »
Thank you so much for all the hard work.

Offline Daelah

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 08:16:05 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear this news and I understand your frustration, sadly I'm unable to volunteer right now but if my chaotic life slows down soon I'd be happy to help in anyway that I can (shame on those people who disappeared without notice). Thank you very much for the continued hard work and I really do hope that things will work out for the best!

Joanna

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 08:24:56 PM »
Thank you for your hard work THIS CHAPTER WAS SO WHOA PROBABLY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER BY FAR (I love nobu)

And I hope you guys get more staff ;w; It would suck to have such an amazing group close down due to that ;w; I love you guys so much so I HOPE YOU GET NEW BLOOD BEFORE THE DECLINE *PRAYS*

butterbliss01

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 08:28:59 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear about the lack of assistance. I wish I could read kanji/hiragana and help out! Keep up the awesome work and I can wait patiently for the next installment :)

Offline Fantita

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 01:42:25 AM »
Thanks a lot for the chapter, I love this series, I also love the group, I hope you get new staff soon, I would be sorry if you close down but I understand your reasons ... :'(

mizuqueen

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 02:19:04 AM »
thank you for the release. your hard work is much appreciated. until we meet again best wishes & regards.

Offline tokkei12

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 04:14:17 AM »
Thank you for the new chapter!

Shio

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2016, 08:49:31 AM »
Omg omg omg. ><
I can't contain all these feeling. Can't wait until they reunite. Thank you very much for translating this

Tags:

anything